e u r o p e

| home |

| africa | america | asia | east asia | EUROPE | oceania | south east asia |

| commemorative | hybrid | polymer | australia |

| a | b | c | d | e | f | g | h | i | j | k | l | m | n | o | p | q | r | s | t | u | v | w | x | y | z |


"no borrowed scans here nor i cut and pasted from other web sites. all notes displaying here are mine"

Gibraltar - 1986 50 Pounds

Fifty Pounds, Dated 27.11.1986 P24
Reverse
Info Card
Question - Can this be considered as a commemorative note?

2 comments:

  1. Even when we were kids, we were always fascinated with the Rock of Gibraltar.
    Its a beautiful banknote.
    Thanks a lot for sharing, paperbanknotes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi WhyCollect

    Thanks for dropping by. I have this note in my collection for many years now. I have only update this by uploading the info card. The design on the reverse of this note is one of the best in my opinion. I can only wish more banknotes are designed like this, instead of others over crowed with pictures and other creatures etc. As per the info on the card, I wonder if one can consider this as a commemorative note too? Just wondering!

    ReplyDelete