e u r o p e

| home |

| africa | america | asia | east asia | EUROPE | oceania | south east asia |

| commemorative | hybrid | polymer | australia |

| a | b | c | d | e | f | g | h | i | j | k | l | m | n | o | p | q | r | s | t | u | v | w | x | y | z |


"no borrowed scans here nor i cut and pasted from other web sites. all notes displaying here are mine"

Belarus - 50,000 Rouble 2000 Commemorative Folder

Fifty Thousand Rouble, Dated 2000 (31.5.2003) P32
Celebrating Mir Castle listed as UNESCO World Heritage SiteReverse
Folder - Front
Folder - Back
This is a circulating note released to celebrate the listing of Mir Castle Complex as UNESCO World Heritage site. Only 1000 folder issued with serial numbers aa 0000001 to aa 0001000. This note is dated 2000 and released on 31.5.2003.

4 comments:

  1. Nice banknote portraying heritage.
    Phew, these limited items must be expensive!
    Thanks alot for sharing.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi WhyCollect

    To me, yes it was. I believe I had paid too much for this. It's the same notes that released in 2000 but only it comes in a simple folder and has a low serial number.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cool, I love commemorative notes that come with folders... except the part where I would have to pay for "the folder."


    www.jaysworldbanknotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jay,

    Thanks for dropping by.

    You will be surprised that the folder itself may cost more than the note LOL!. I have to say that this note is well over priced in my opinion. Nothing special about this note except that it has a rather low serial number and a prefix of "aa". I have another one of this notes exactly the same except the serial number. To me and in my opinion, what they did with this issue was that they reprinted this 2000 note, put it in a simple folder and sell them for a very nice price LOL!.

    ReplyDelete