e u r o p e

| home |

| africa | america | asia | east asia | EUROPE | oceania | south east asia |

| commemorative | hybrid | polymer | australia |

| a | b | c | d | e | f | g | h | i | j | k | l | m | n | o | p | q | r | s | t | u | v | w | x | y | z |


"no borrowed scans here nor i cut and pasted from other web sites. all notes displaying here are mine"

Denmark 50 and 200 Krone s. Lars Rohde / Lars Sorensen

Kongeriget Denmark
(Kingdom of Denmark)
 
Danmarks Nationalbank
(National Bank of Denmark Est'd 01.08.1818)
Currency - Krone (DKK)

On the 01.11.2013, I posted a 100 krone with the signatures of Per Callesen and Lars G Sorensen. Here I have added two other notes of 50 and 200 krone with the same combination of signature. I am missing the 500 and 1000 krone values in my collection.
 
There are so many signature varieties of notes issued that it is hard to keep up with them. Like most collectibles, it is always more fun in getting a full set rather than odd pieces, and in my case, I only have 3 out of the five notes issued. Here I am still missing the 500 and 1000 krone notes.

Fifty Krone (125.5mm x 72mm)
nd2013, Sallingsund bridge
Skarpsalling vessel
 
One Hundred Krone (135.5mm x 72mm)
nd2013, Old Little Belt bridge
Hindsgavi dagger

Two Hundred Krone (145mm x 72mm)
nd2016, Knippelsbro
belt-plate from Langstrup



No comments:

Post a Comment