e u r o p e

| home |

| africa | america | asia | east asia | EUROPE | oceania | south east asia |

| commemorative | hybrid | polymer | australia |

| a | b | c | d | e | f | g | h | i | j | k | l | m | n | o | p | q | r | s | t | u | v | w | x | y | z |


"no borrowed scans here nor i cut and pasted from other web sites. all notes displaying here are mine"

Jersey - 1978 Franklin Mint Specimen Set

s. J Clennett Franklin Mint PCS1 (P11as to P14as)
One Pound
ND1978, PCS1 (P11a)
Reverse
 Five Pounds
ND1978, PCS1 (P12a)
Reverse
 Ten Pounds
ND1978, PCS1 (P13a)
Reverse
 Twenty Pounds
ND1978, PCS1 (P14a)
Reverse

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    is this set still for sale?
    If so, please send me a message to
    ali_fr (at) hotmail (.) com
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. An Anonymous visitor just ask me if I am selling this set of notes. If you are reading this, this is the only set I have in my collection and as such I am not selling them. Sorry

    P/s... I have not published your comment here to protect your privacy because it has your email detail on it.

    ReplyDelete