e u r o p e

| home |

| africa | america | asia | east asia | EUROPE | oceania | south east asia |

| commemorative | hybrid | polymer | australia |

| a | b | c | d | e | f | g | h | i | j | k | l | m | n | o | p | q | r | s | t | u | v | w | x | y | z |


"no borrowed scans here nor i cut and pasted from other web sites. all notes displaying here are mine"

...Ireland - 1980s Issues

These notes were given to me as gifts by one of my ex colleagues back in the late 1980s when a relative of my colleague from Irealnd visited my colleague. I did request for it to be uncirculated, if possible, but these are not. The notes are still in very good condition, and are worth keeping for my collection.
 
One Pound, Dated 9.9.1982 P70c
One Pound, Dated 9.1.1989 P70d
Reverse
Five Pounds, Dated 12.8.1988 P71e
Reverse
Ten Pounds, dated 1.2.1988 P72c
Reverse
Twenty Pounds, Dated 23.5.1988 P73c
Reverse

No comments:

Post a Comment